Sunday, February 4, 2007

First post

Okay, I have been blogging for awhile about my financial fitness. Now its time for me to become honest about my physical well-being and become physically fit. I am physically unfit and I hate it. I am a very yo-yo eater/dieter. I have been since meeting my husband.

Before DH, I never weighed more than 120 lbs because I am a terrible cook, never ate, went out a lot, and enjoyed life. Since meeting DH I have gained a tremendous amount of weight and pursued a less active lifestyle. This has to change. I want to have kids but I feel I am unable to even start considering trying without losing some weight.

Now the hard part is being real. I am 5'4" and I am about to weigh in at 174 lbs. Yikes. Until our move to NE I've been between 140-150 lbs. Then I gained those 25 lbs during a very stressful 2005 year. Now it's time to take it off and more. Last year I lost those 25 lbs and gained it all back in the last three months of 2006.

So here I am about to blog about it. This is it. I am putting probably my worse self foward.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YOU can do it!!!!