Friday, February 9, 2007

2/8 and 2/9 Update

So I worked out yesterday for 45 minutes and today for only 20 minutes. So far I've exceeded my goal of working out 3x a week for 20 minutes. Why'd I set only 20 minutes and work out more?

Because of days like today. Where I really didn't want to work out, but I told myself it's only 20 minutes. If I feel like doing more I do it. If not I've decided not to beat myself up. Also I have the option of doing more later.

Everytime I've lost weight before I've gone on a massive working out 1 hour a day plan. Sure it's great and makes losing weight fast and easy. But for me unstickable. I can't keep that up forever. This time I'm not trying to work out a lot. Instead I'm coaxing myself to do a lifestyle change and incorporate any sort of daily exercise into my lifestyle.

No comments: